Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Things First...

I made a resolution today: bring back the creativity in my life. I don't know where it went. I'm 30. I work for a "cool" company (unfortunately, I don't have one of the "cool" jobs at said cool company). I've been sitting at a desk for almost 7 years. Lame. I was a theater major in college. I used to live for good music and movies and perfomance art. I got old and lazy and boring and moved to the 'burbs. It needs to stop.

Recently I've been revisiting a lot of elements of my past: the people, places and things that used to make me tick. I miss who I used to be. I don't like a lot of what I have become and I need to get back to me. Sometime I find myself so full of emotion and feeling I don't even know where to begin. I need an outlet to start sorting through all these things so I can start putting the pieces back together to get where I need to be going.

It all begins here.

Wiggle your big toe...

No comments:

Post a Comment